Results and cost savings are the main considerations when automating Office applications with VBA. The most elegant program that arrives late will take a back seat to an expedient solution that works when needed without involving the 'IT Guy'. Here is a collection of my hard-earned performance tips over the years!
General VBA Tutorials
- Getting started with VBA automation
- Beyond VBE: Visual Studio Code Editor
- VBA Development Best Practices
- How to Optimize VBA Performance
- Sheet Codenames explained
- Μissing VBA Project references
- How to display foreign characters in Visual Basic Editor
- How to to Remove Excel Tab Colors With VBA
- How to copy strings to Clipboard using Excel VBA
- How to change keyboard language with VBA
- Websraping: Enable / Disable 'Show Pictures' in Internet Explorer using VBA
Extend VBA With Ribbon Commander
Office VBA Development Resources
Beyond VBA: Cloud Add-ins
Get A Free Office 365 Developer Account
The Office 365 Developer Program is a vibrant and growing community of developers, who are developing solutions on Office 365. To help you get started quickly, Microsoft is giving you a one year FREE subscription for an Office 365 Development instance.
Sign up today and you'll receive the link via email to setup your subscription!